Sunday, January 16, 2011

Black N Brown

So once a week I go to a Spouses Coffee for, well coffee, and chatting. We have started a raffle once a week to raise money for a spouses function, the money goes towards tickets, decorations and costumes. So if you win the raffle you have to bring the prize for the next week. Well I won the prize and it was my turn to bring something so I decided instead of going out and buying anything I would make something. This blank was what I decided on. The pattern is called Mosaic-Afghan (Crochet) .
Hook Used: US H
Yarn Used: Bernat Super Value
53010 Oatmeal (2 skeins)
07421 Black (2 skeins)
28481 Out Back (4 skeins)
I really enjoyed doing this one and plan on doing it again in the future.

2 comments:

St.Aubin said...

I like that you finished with just a few rows of black! Good choice. Turned out great.

Tori said...

Thanks. :)