Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Craft Blog

Hello Everyone,

Having moved to Germany recently I've been starting to feel a little sad about not having my friends and family to craft with, especially my best friend Stef. So I started thinking that starting a craft blog would be a great way to continue crafting and sharing ideas with everyone I know. I do know that there are tons of websites out there that one can find projects to do, but not all in one spot. There are knitting and crocheting forums, quilting and sewing, sprapbooking, needlepoint, etc. I wanted to make this a place where one can find all those things plus crafts for kids to do, beading, jewelry making, etc. whatever your heart desires. I know how excited I get when I find a fun project and then get to buy new fabric for a quilt or new yarn for a knit or crochet project and I know some of you are the same way.

Please use labels so that way it is easier for anyone to find a project. For example, I just started a Halloween throw. When I post it I will probably use the labels: Crochet, Throw, Halloween, Tori. Don't afraid to use or make as many as you need for your project. It just might help someone find it a little easier or for someone looking for something new that might not have found it.

Also please don't plagiarize. If you found the craft somewhere else please make note of it and if it came off the internet please add a link for it in your post. I know I will be adding quite a few links to start as my current projects have come from other sites.

I will be adding quite a few of you as authors and hoping to add more in the future as I'm sure everyone has fun ideas to share. So please come and share your ideas, I'm excited to see what everyone is doing. Hope to be crafting with you all soon. Happy Crafting

No comments: