Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Aprons by Lexi

I had a few requests for custom aprons this Christmas. Here are two I made today. I didn't use a pattern for either just winged it based upon what I thought worked for each person.
This one was a request from my friend Brittany who wanted one made for her mom. She came with me and picked out the fabrics, ribbons and beads. She gave a brief description of the apron her mother has been dreaming of and then gave me the artistic freedom to put it together. She helped with the final touches and was very pleased with the results. Hopefully her mom will be as pleased as she is.
This one was made for my Gramma who requested one after seeing pictures of the others I had made as mothers day gifts. She requested a feminine design for entertaining and so I designed this with her favorite color of blue. Hopefully it was what she was thinking.

4 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

That top one is a SEXAY apron. LoVe iT!

Lexi said...

Me too! I kinda want to make one for all the ladies I know, but don't have enough time :-)

Tori said...

Those are really nice. The top is my fav. :)

Lexi said...

Thanks, the top is my fav as well.